Friday

and don't miss a new blog:

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
fly away with me in your imagination and see
some of the most beautiful places on earth
http://dreamy-destinations.blogspot.com
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =


Please leave a comment if you like,
and we hope you will find the articles
and ads to be of help and will come back often.

You can click on the photo below to see it in larger image.


(Note: I use Google's free pic program to place the photos on my blog. Please click
at the bottom of this page if you want PICASA, it's quick and easy to organize all the pics on your computer---and it's free! ! !)








Some really good news:

2 of my blogs were reviewed

on "Critique My Blog" this week,

and here's the review----


Paint some happy trees!




Both blogs are about positive energy.
The posts are inspiring and thought
provoking and the goal is to help the
reader succeed in life. The photos in
the waterfall blog are great and make
me want to walk right through some
of them to feel the mist. Both blogs are
worth a look as the posts are well written
and helpful.

1 Comments:

At 11:01 AMPERMALINK, Blogger txdave said...

If you have a blog you would like reviewed, click on Review Your Blog in my links.

Just give me the URL of your blog in comment section and you will see a review of your blog right here in just a few days: some positive things about your blog and maybe a suggestion or two. You'll like what you see.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home